LOVE THIS!!!!! I am sooo with you! :)
This is ridiculously true. I actually adore the morning that I am up first, I can enjoy the silence and a nice cup of coffee!
While that is true, I still hate the nights that I don't get plenty of sleep. It sure makes for a miserable day the next day. :)
Funny! But I have to admit, I'm a real bear if I don't get enough sleep!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE THIS!!!!! I am sooo with you! :)
This is ridiculously true. I actually adore the morning that I am up first, I can enjoy the silence and a nice cup of coffee!
While that is true, I still hate the nights that I don't get plenty of sleep. It sure makes for a miserable day the next day. :)
Funny! But I have to admit, I'm a real bear if I don't get enough sleep!
Post a Comment