Monday, September 10, 2012

20 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

This blog is still fairly new, so I haven't written a whole lot about myself in here. Frankly, I'm kind of boring (or so I think) and it's a bit more interesting to write about Chloe. Especially because it's a great way to get all those little memories in writing. Today it's my turn, and I'm going to list 20 things you probably don't know about me if you're just starting to read my blog. Let's go.

[ via ]
  1. I have a younger brother and sister. They're twins.
  2. I met boyfriend and his daughter the night before his daughter's first birthday.
  3. When I drink coffee, it makes me get really hungry twice as fast then if I had done. 
  4. My daughter was born on my ex step-father's birthday. 
  5. I only have one friend who lives nearby, and she lives an hour away. 
  6. I have just as many close guy friends as I do girl friends. 
  7. I'd much rather drink and go to a wedding dance than drink and go to a bar.
  8. I would have my walls completely covered in photos if it wouldn't be too smothering.
  9. I don't like to eat almost every fruit, and many, many vegetables. 
  10. I like all kinds of music, but country is my absolute favorite.
  11. I love coloring, still have some old coloring books kicking around and bought some new crayons recently. 
  12. I love logic puzzles, fill-it-in word puzzles, and sudoku puzzles. I'm ready for old age. 
  13. I'm addicted to buying used kids clothes. 
  14. I absolutely hate making food if it's just for me. 
  15. How I Met Your Mother is my favorite show (among many others)
  16. I recently lost all my photos on my computer, so I've been taking a million new ones to make up for it. 
  17. Failbook.com is my go-to site when I'm extremely bored and have a computer to kill time on. 
  18. I'm not a fan of cooking AT ALL, I usually let boyfriend do that every chance I get, but I love baking sometimes. 
  19. If I had a bit more free time in the run of a day I'd love to start scrapbooking again.
  20. I never realized how much I use Photoshop for blogging lately until I lost it with my computer. 

What are a few things I probably don't know about you? Comment below or write a post and leave me the link! 

7 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I just don't understand how you don't like fruits or veggies!! I think they can be so good when prepared right...
Country is the best music, so good choice. :)

3 months from 2 days ago I will be getting married....eek!! Sorry, but that's about all that's on my mind right now. :)

booooo said...

Aw I love this post. I am doing something similar for a vlog within the next week. Fun times.

BTW; the teething tablets I told you about are made by a company called Hyland and they look like this: http://www.hylandsteething.com/wp-content/uploads/home-teething-tablets-box.png

Sean Marie said...

I knew a few of those things about you, but most of them I didn't. One thing you don't know about me is that I'm "double jointed" in my arm. I can twist my arm around and it freaks people out.

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

How I Met Your Mother is my happy TV place. I love it!

Emma said...

We have a lot in common including not liking making food when it's just me haha and failbook is hilarious! Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way. Your regular comments mean a lot :) x

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know more about you. I think I am really boring too :)

Sarah said...

Fun to read! And I absolutely love puzzles too. Derek and I even do normal table puzzles also!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...