Tuesday, September 18, 2012

8 Facts About Chloe


I started using Google calendar for blogging, in an attempt to keep me on more of a schedule. Tuesdays are supposed to be 'All about Chloe' days. Last Tuesday I wrote about Chloe being a pain in the a*^ to feed. This Tuesday is sort of special, because it's the last Tuesday that her age is measured in months only. Next Tuesday, she is one. 

Soon my baby turns one, and slowly starts inching away from baby-hood and towards toddler-hood. I'm scared.


So what's Chloe been up to during this second-last week of baby-life?

  • Chewing on everything. Mostly tables and me. The table chewing is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. 
  • Slapping everyone in the face when they hold her. 
  • Waking up crying shortly after she goes to bed, almost every night. Usually at least twice. Plays happily once I get her out of bed.
  • Will eat pieces of baby cereal bars. We're getting closer to 'real food'. 
  • Either throws her bottle out of bed, or pushes it through the rails. I'm never there when it happens. The bottle can fit through some of the slots, but not others. Don't know what that says about the quality of the crib. Shouldn't they all be equally spaced?
  • Picks at her diapers until she can pull fuzz balls off it, if she's not wearing pants. 
  • Still absolutely loves The Backyardigans theme song, but pays no interest to the show once that's over.
  • Sways to music. Yesterday she started bending her knees when standing and bouncing a little to the music. 

Next week, a special Chloe update. Maybe she'll do her on vlog. Probably not, but the option is there.


Coming tomorrow: Three blogs you should be following. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

One is a wonderful milestone, personalities get stronger and life gets a little more fun ;)

Unknown said...

These pictures of her are just precious! It's a fun age.

Andrea said...

What a sweetheart!

booooo said...

Ivory does the same thing Chloe does with Backyardigans only she does it to Gilmore Girls.

I think every baby hits, it's just something they do.

Ivory likes to throw her bottles when she is done with them. She also throws food she doesn't like. But she waits for me to watch her do it.

Just be glad Chloe isn't throwing tantrums because Ivory has started a year early at the terrible two's!

Baby Sister said...

I can't believe she's going to be 1 next week!! It's crazy how fast time has gone...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...