I started my new job on Wednesday.
I am now a conference coordinator. I book conference spaces for a hotel. A secretary-type job, but that's the kind I like. So far, I've only completed two days of work, but I know I'll like the job.
I don't have much to talk about with my munchkin still being at my mothers. I pick her up tonight, and I'm pretty excited to see her. She's been sick with a fever, but Mom found evidence that it might be a huge tooth coming in. Poor girl. Oh, how I miss her.
With her gone I've spent some time cleaning the apartment - sorting baby clothes and mopping floors. I've shopped a little. I've taken the bus home from work for the first time.
Really, there's been nothing interesting to report.
So this concludes my really boring update on what's been going on lately.
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing how much you can accomplish without a baby in the house? I love when my father in law takes Nat for a bike ride. I get the whole house clean and have time to troll the internet.
I know you are missing Chloe like crazy!
Oh but that picture is worth a thousand words!! SO precious! :) Enjoy your reunion with your sweetie pie little angel!! I'm sure it's been so hard...
I would miss my kids soo much if I had to work too but I'm glad you're enjoying it. Boo for the tooth coming in thought, that's the worst!
Yay for having Chloe back, and yay for liking your new job!! Sounds like it would be a nice job. :)
Post a Comment