A bunch of family and friends came over for food, cake and presents. We started the party at two, although most people arrived long before. The birthday girl put on her party dress and the fun started.
She got a bunch of great presents: Some Megablocks, Elmo who plays the drums, finger painting set, a purse and accessories, a bowling set, a bunch of clothes, and a bunch of other things. She also got a blanket made out of her baby clothes from me.
I took a million photos, so I'll share a few with you of the birthday girl.
And a few of family and friends, including the actual birthday boy and girl in the middle, my brother and sister.
Overall, a great day, and I was incredibly sad to see it and end have everyone leave.
And today? It's baby girl's actual birthday.


6 comments:
Wow!!! Happy first birthday CHLOE! what an adorable dress. I'm guessing you made it yourself, little miss crafty. And she sure has a mouth full of teeth now. Glad it was a good time. I can't beieve she's ayear. Seems like just yesterday you were waiting around and going into false labor. ;)
She is PRECIOUS!!!! SO glad the party was lovely and everything you hoped it would be!! Those first birthdays are treasures to remember!!! :)
Aww happy first birthday to Chloe! Looks like a great party!
Happy Birthday Chloe!! Looks like a lot of fun. :) Her dress is adorable!!
Aw, your grandpa with the baby is adorable! (I don't think that's Chloe. Maybe a nephew/niece?)
Seems like a wonderful day, that's great! Happy birthday Chloe : )
Aww, Happy Birthday! What a cutie she is.
Post a Comment