Saturday, September 15, 2012

Photo-filled Update on the Two Babies

It's been lots of fun lately with the two girls. With Lil M being in daycare throughout the week, we don't see her as much when her daddy has days off that fall through the week. Still, it's fun when we do get to see her. Here's what both girls have been up to lately.


Chloe has started climbing into her old car seat, and just chilling out. Sometimes she gets stuck and gets a little whiny until I go help her out. She does the same thing with her Bumbo chair. And her stroller that one time I didn't fold it up immediately after bringing it in the apartment.


Now that it's cooled down a bit and Chloe's grown, she finally fits into these pjs that someone bought her way back when. The pjs are just pjs, but I absolutely love the hat, and how funny she looks in it. I'm just so happy she kept it on for about 10 minutes so I could take a bunch of pictures. Then she took it off and tried to eat it. 


This is little M. She's little miss personality. I threw my old cell phone into their toy stash when it stopped working, since they're always grabbing for our actual phones. M picked it up the other day, put it to her ear then started to babble. Some of the faces she made 'on her call' were priceless. 

As you can see, there's not much that's noteworthy around here. Next up on my boring ramblings about babies: Chloe always getting into messes. The fun. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so precious! I love chloe's PJ's I could definitely use those about now as Im sitting outside drinking coffee, that's now not so hot, freezing my tail off! Oh well, who needs a tail anyway!? hehe.

Baby Sister said...

They're both so adorable!! I think babies look so cute in hats. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...