Chloe has a new favorite toy - a red Cars ball, originally bought for nephew. She gets excited when you show her the ball, even more excited when you bounce the ball, and loves throwing it back and forth.
I was impressed by how quickly she learned to throw it in my direction, and can sometimes actually catch it with her hands when I bounce or roll it to her. Somehow I still expect her to be my little baby that can't even sit up on her own, but here she is, almost a year old and able to play ball with me.
Make my little girl stop growing up.
| "I caught it!" |
| "Catch, Mommy!" |
| September 1st, 2012 |
| So much excitement. I love this game! |
What's your little one's favorite game or toy?
5 comments:
sweet. we've never really played ball here. i mean. we play with balls. but it's more like. let's see if we can tip mommy off the raft by throwing balls at her. stuff like that. joy of joys.
visiting from sits!
So cute!
My baby's new favourite toy is her Fisher-Price laptop. She kept banging on Mommy's and Daddy's, so we got her her own.
She likes it. But of course, she still wants to bang on Mommy's and Daddy's. My MacBook is mad at me.
Aw, Chloe's so adorable. I know parents almost always say that they want their little kids to stop gorwing up, but I think that if that really happened, they wouldn't be very happy with that after all. To have a baby forever? I don't know. I think the growing up is actually the most wonderful, albeit also painful, part. I wish you two all the best for your future together, growing up! : )
Awww, she's precious!
She's so adorable. :)
Post a Comment