Sunday, December 02, 2012

Silent Sunday: A Wedding


You remember my friend M's wedding? Well we recently had a visit and I was able to steal some pictures. They are currently the only pictures I have on my newish computer. Enjoy! 

Me and the bride

My favorite of the girls

I did not know this was taken. I'm drinking and holding a naked baby. How inappropriate. I swear I'm a decent parent.


7 comments:

Jayme said...

You look great- love your hair. And I love the naked baby pic :)

Sean Marie said...

You all look so beautiful!

I'm still laughing about the last pictures caption...

Unknown said...

Haha I didn't even notice you were drinking, just the naked baby part. That picture definitely made me lol! And by the way, you look gorgeous!

Baby Sister said...

Beautiful pictures. :)

Chris Carter said...

Such beautiful pictures!!! My favorite is the last one!!! :)

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Aww you look amazing!! Your hair is gorgeous. Love the pic with you and Chloe, very fancy :)

JoeinVegas said...

Baby isn't naked - I see a diaper. And as long as that bottle is for you it's OK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...