Being sick is interfering with my life.
I missed almost two hours of work this morning trying to get some sleep because I had a horrible headache and felt weak and just plain exhausted. I haven't stopped coughing in almost two days.
But onto other things. It's been awhile since I've done a Chloe update, so let's do a quick one.
Weight: Approx 19lbs. I'll have to remember to check length sometime soon.
Eating: She went through a spurt of eating amazingly. All finger foods, but she was eating a lot. She stills eats okay, but the past couple of days she's been throwing more food on the floor than actually eating it. Her favorite thing ever is still cereal bars, it seems. Or any food I'm eating. Typical child.
Sleep: She usually sleeps through the night from 7-7. She tends to only wake up through the night on nights where I'm tired or sick. Thanks, little girl.
Clothing: She's finally outgrowing some smaller clothing. I'd say for the most part she fits into 6-12 month shirts, and mostly only 12-18 month Old Navy jeans. She's size 3 in shoes. Still size 3 diapers.
Walking: She still prefers crawling, but walks quite a bit now. It's so weird to see her just walk into a room.
Other stuff: She still whines almost every time we're in the car. Some things never change. She's been sick again for awhile with coughing and runny nose. It'll be nice if we could all be sickness-free for a little while.
She still likes daycare. She usually goes willingly to any of the workers.
And that's about all.
3 comments:
Aw! My kids started walking around that age too.
She looks so happy in the first picture!
Natalie is a picky eater too. I made eggs for her for the first time and I guess she just didn't like to look or smell of them because she would not put them anywhere near her mouth.
Hope you feel better soon! I feel like you've constantly been sick lately!!!
I can't believe how big she's getting!! Crazy how fast they grow up. She's so adorable. :)
Post a Comment