It is no secret that I'm a little boring.
I was reading some blogs this morning about crafts, and activities and the most amazing closet I've ever seen (scroll down near bottom).
Meanwhile, I'm just like... did anything even happen this week worth mentioning? Even just to document for my own sake?
Usually the answer is no. And still is.
I haven't posted any recent, decent photos of Chloe in awhile. And I have a few, plus like one from the day we put up the tree. Maybe I'll share someday.
I barely do anything besides work and clean and baby duties.
But last night I helped boyfriend make biscuits for his daughter. He passed me the measuring cup then I measured, mixed, stuck my hands right in there to mix that gluten-free mess some more. While he watched. Just as all was mixed, and I had a couple of biscuits on the pan, shaping another one in my hands he looks at me with a smirk and says "thank you for helping me make biscuits".
Oh. Right. So he helped shape the rest.
Awhile later, when they were done and cooled and we were about to go to bed, we were both in the kitchen. Boyfriend grabbed a garbage bag from under the sink and shook it open. I was half paying attention, but thought nothing of it. I turned back to fill Chloe's bottle with milk, and turned back to him to see him putting the last biscuit in the garbage bag, and twisting it to 'close' it. A garbage bag.
And then I laughed. And couldn't stop laughing. I finally managed to ask why, and he told me it was because we didn't really have a storage container clean that was big enough to hold them.
"What about a Ziploc bag?" I asked. He stared at me for a moment with that same smirk on his face, then went in the drawer and pulled out two Ziploc bags while I continued to laugh at him.
It's the little things.
And just for fun, here are a few recent, horrible photos of Chloe.
![]() |
| Someone hopped on the potty herself |
![]() |
| This looked like a good place to sit |
![]() |
| Chloe helping me clean the bedroom by bringing me the hangers. By walking! |
PS - Enter my Boy Meets World giveaway. Don't make me beg.



2 comments:
Oh my gosh she's getting so big! But the garbage bag thing is just hilarious. The title of this post is awesome sauce!
Hahahahah!! That is a hilarious story!! Oh men are silly, it's true.
Post a Comment