We've been sick. Me and Chloe.
Not horribly sick, just the gross kind - coughing, lots of nose blowing, etc.
Still it's affecting baby girl's sleeping and I feel pretty sad for her. Twice last night she started crying in bed. Usually when she's crying, she's standing or sitting up waiting for me, but these times she was still laying. I picked her up and craddled her like a small baby and she immediately started going back to sleep both times. So I held her and we cuddled on the couch for awhile.
It was by far my favorite part of the day, but I still don't like that she's sick.
I let her sleep in an extra 15 minutes this morning before we got up for work/daycare.
![]() |
| Very unflattering picture boyfriend got of Chloe sleeping in my arms last night |
Over the weekend I finally started getting caught up around the house. Mom even came up to visit on Sunday and helped me get the washer and dryer hooked up. That's one less stress to worry about.
Maybe sometime in 2013 I'll have all the moving chores completed.
Maybe.
Ps.. Don't forget about my Boy Meets World giveaway.

1 comment:
I'm sorry you've been sick. :( I hope you feel better soon!! Good luck with all of the unpacking and everything. :)
Post a Comment