| My little family, not so photogenic. |
I am in an amazing mood today, and I'm not sure I can pinpoint exactly why. It's more a collection of little things.
This morning Chloe woke up super early. I was tired, but it allowed room for some cuddle and play time. Around the time our alarm should've gone off, I dragged her upstairs to bug boyfriend, who was also tired but entertained us and got up without a complaint. Things have been so great with him lately.
Getting to spend a little time with my two favorite people in the morning sure set the tone for the day.
My half coffee, half hot chocolate (new addiction) topped up the happiness, and from there, there is just so much to be excited about that I can't help but be in a great mood.
Christmas is coming. The shopping is basically done, we have most of our Christmas plans made up, and I get 2.5 days off to spend with my family. Boyfriend only gets Christmas day off, but that's better than nothing.
Christmas week will be crazy. We are adopting boyfriend's daughter for a week - the Friday before Christmas until the Friday after, because her mother is going away. We'd rather have her for a week than not see her at all on Christmas.
She will mainly be my responsibility, since boyfriend will be working and I'll be in charge of the daycare drop offs and pickups, as well as supper and bedtime some nights. It'll be a challenge but I'm mostly looking forward to it .
I will also be taking her alone to spend Boxing Day with my grandfather and family while boyfriend works. Wish me luck as I spend a week being a mother of two girls under two.
Life is pretty sweet.
2 comments:
I'm so happy that things are going well!!!!
Love the picture. :) Everyone looks so happy!! I'm glad things are going well with Boyfriend too. That's always nice.
Post a Comment