I wanted to do something on my blog for Christmas, because it's Christmas and I love it. I wasn't going to, and then I was, and then I wasn't. But now I am.
I'm hosting a giveaway, all on my own. No sponsors or anything funny, just me giving you something.
One of my favorite ever tv shows growing up was Boy Meets World. I finally managed to get the entire series on dvd for myself, but in buying the boxed set, I ended up with brand new, sealed doubles of seasons I already had. So I'm giving season one to you.
This giveaway is inspired by the fact that it's been announced that Boy Meets World is going to continue - with Girl Meets World. Corey and Topanaga themselves are returning as the parents of 13-year old Riley. I don't know who else may or may not be returning, but this is exciting enough for me.
So enter below to win your very own copy of Boy Meets World season 1. And spread the word.
Enter using the Rafflecopter stuff below!
Enter using the Rafflecopter stuff below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:
I just stopped in from SITS to say hello; hope you find tie to do the same. I'm sure your giveaway would make a nice gift for one of my grandkids! Count me in!
Oh my gosh I am so excited for Girl Meets World!! So, so, so excited!!
Post a Comment