I don't want to forget about my blog in all the craziness of moving, which is this weekend, but even at work there just hasn't been any time. The hotel I work for hosts a Christmas dinner theatre and I've been working hard at booking, taking payments, doing seating charts and filling out the paper work. It's super busy, but I love it. And that's not even my original job - I'm still booking meeting rooms and all that regular stuff I always do. Oh how I love this job.
So I've been busy with that and moving, and everyday life.
Today I made a huge Christmas purchase, first thing in the morning at Toys R Us for our girls. Boyfriend was sweet enough to drive up with me in his own car, meet me there, I paid and he dragged it home while I went to work. I sure do love Black Friday sales when they work out in my favor.
I feel a little out of the loop since I'm lacking an "I'm Thankful" post this week, but I'm Canadian so I was thankful in October. I'm still thankful now, so read that post if you want a Thanksgiving-related one.
If not, you made it to the end of this boring post, and for that I thank you. Now I need to go get me a coffee. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, my American friends.
3 comments:
Lol! Honestly I'm over all the "thankful" posts. Glad work is going well! :)
Ha I was just about to ask you in the email if y'all had Black Friday madness as well. I hid from the world today...my sanity is just too important for me to get involved in all the madness. But then again here in Tennessee people trample over each other so...it may be different from there lol!
Sounds like a fun and busy life. :) I avoided Black Friday sales, only because I can't afford it with the wedding coming up. Next year I'll find a few things. :)
Post a Comment