Thursday, November 08, 2012

My 13 month old with the attitude

I mentioned a little while back that we visited my grandfather and took a bunch of pictures in the woods the weekend before Halloween. A lot of the pictures turned out so nice that of course I have to share. 


Chloe's been growing up so much lately.

Last night I was in the kitchen getting her supper ready and she was playing in the hallway. I looked over and all of a sudden she was walking into the kitchen.

She practices her walking all the time now, but still crawls 98% of the time. I think in a few weeks I'll have a full-time walker on my hands.

Oh the trouble we'll be in then.


She's also adopted a bit of an attitude. And by a bit, I mean a lot. 

Girlfriend now throws herself on the floor when she's mad, annoyed, or simply inconvenienced. Sometimes I'll try to put her down on the floor, and she won't sit. She just wants to go right to the floor, whining along the way, not caring if she hits her head. So far, it's still in the amusing stages, but I can see how it'll soon start to get annoying. I'm not a fan of tantrums, but at least they're not too loud. 

Usually I don't pay much attention when she does it. 

Except in Old Navy. It was hard to not pay attention the day she kept dropping to the floor in Old Navy while we were shopping. If I put her in the stroller, she'd arch her back until her body was straight as a board, balancing in the seat of the stroller. 

Yeah, my daughter is that child now. The one you don't get excited about taking into public. 

But like I said, it's still a little amusing to me. 


Besides that, she's all full of dadas and babas and uh ohs and tickle tickles. She loves to talk and make noise, and always wants to be on the move. She's quite the funny little girl. 

4 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Love these photos, especially the last one of the two of you in the leaves.

And Natalie developed an attitude recently too. She does the same thing Chloe does. She even gets PISSED if I tell her no and will start crying her head off. I agree that it's amusing and funny for now but I hope it doesn't last long for either of us.

And that's awesome that shes' practicing walking! Go Chloe!

Shannon said...

Hunter is already throwing tantrums and he's only 10 months old. He's a fan of doing the "stiff body" when he's pissed. Lord help me when he becomes a toddler.

Unknown said...

Oh, look at that face! I want to eat her up. And the attitude? Get used to it sister. ;) JK.

Baby Sister said...

Oh that picture of you two in the leaves is so cute!! And the picture of just her in the leaves. Adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...