Thursday, November 29, 2012

There's just no time

I've been struggling lately.
 
I survived the move without any kind of break down, but now that we're into the apartment, all the little stresses are getting to me.
 
And today they're getting to me big time.
 
I have reasons to believe that Chloe's back into teething mode. (Didn't we just get over that last tooth?) There has been excessive whining, and it looks like the rash is coming back.
 
There is barely anytime to eat. There is very little time to get stuff put away. I can barely keep up with the daily stuff like dishes. There's no time for groceries without Chloe going into major whine mode.
 
Boyfriend even spent part of his day off cleaning the old apartment for me.
 
I'm just too overwhelmed with stuff to do, and absolutely no time to do it.
 
That, paired up with budgeting and other personal pain-in-the-ass things, as well as work stresses, I am not keeping up so well.
 
I'm cranky. I'm stressed. I'm mean to everyone. I suck.
 
And ain't nobody got time for that.
 
But tomorrow, I think I'm going to do a small giveaway. Sponsored by just me and my money. So come back for that!

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

I'm sorry!! I hope things start settling down soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...