Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Fun Time

On Saturday boyfriend and I both had the day off with our girls, so we took advantage and did something we'd been talking about doing for a long time. We took them to a big indoor play place that just opened in town. 

For less than $5 for each of the girls, they played happily for two hours, and could've stayed longer if it wasn't time to go home and eat. 

I had never seen Chloe so excited and happy. Her favorite part was the slide, so I'm definitely going to look into getting her one of those second hand. 

The rest of the weekend was spent with two little girls doing a lot of fighting, followed by a day of packing and cleaning the apartment, just boyfriend and I. Which was more fun than it sounds.

Anyhow, here's some iPhone photos of our playing adventure. 


Chloe loved this rocking toy


"Ahhh"

Lil M on the slide


"Yay, balls"


So much love for this slide


I linked this post up with Moments that Define Life and Momof6.

2 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Happy Girls!!!

Baby Sister said...

Well looks like they had fun. What a nice place to take them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...