Monday, November 19, 2012

This was our weekend

We had a weekend. I don't know if it was good or bad, it was just the weekend.

On Thursday I went and got my sister's cat, because she had to leave her apartment suddenly a few nights before. So now we have a cat. A super cute Siamese cat, but we're still on the fence about keeping it. She, Lily, is a really good cat. Loves cuddling, doesn't bite or scratch on purpose, is good with the kids. But she needs all her fixings and needles and I don't know if we can afford it, and I don't know if we're ready for the responsibility of another living thing in our household. But for now, she's cute enough to keep around. Pictures to come someday. Maybe. 

Photos taken November 3rd


The rest of the weekend was just spent with a bunch of babies. There was lots of baby-on-baby fighting, lots of crying, and trip to take the girls to visit some friends. 

Sunday was just me and Chloe. We had a successful trip to the mall. Successful meaning she didn't cry the entire time, and usually she whines the whole time we're in the car. 



Overall, a decent weekend, I guess, but nothing worth reporting. 

I haven't felt like writing much lately. Maybe you can tell. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pets are a ton of responsibility! My weekend was too short lived, that's for sure!

Baby Sister said...

It wasn't until we started selling more pet products at our store that I realized just how expensive pets are. Seriously, it's ridiculous. So I wouldn't blame you for not keeping it.

Sean Marie said...

I want to see a picture of the kitty cat! What's her name? And pets can be so damn expensive, I don't blame you if you don't keep her.

Glad you had an indifferent weekend. Better than having no weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...