Blogging - I wish I put more effort into blogging. Not as much for the numbers, but more because I'm missing out on documenting some great memories.
Reading - It usually takes me more than a month to read a book. Insert my new Kobo Touch, and I think I'll start reading more. Or maybe I never mentioned it... By the way, I bought myself a Kobo Touch for my birthday and I love it.
Scrapbooking - I love the way they look when they're completed, but it's such an expensive and time consuming hobby. It's especially hard for me at times because I'm such a perfectionist, but I really do want to put more effort into it. I did on page since Chloe was born. Just one.
Playing - I want to get out more with my daughter. Teach her new things and bring her to new places. I want to be less lazy so she (and I) can have more fun.
Relaxing - Anytime I relax, I'm almost never actually feeling relaxed. I always feel like I should be doing something. I suppose that's because everytime I relax I end up falling asleep. But I need to try harder to just relax.
What are some things you wish you made more time for?
Relaxing - Anytime I relax, I'm almost never actually feeling relaxed. I always feel like I should be doing something. I suppose that's because everytime I relax I end up falling asleep. But I need to try harder to just relax.
What are some things you wish you made more time for?
I got this idea from Moments That Define Life, but didn't have the time to write about it until now. Go figure. But I thought it was a great prompt.

2 comments:
Ah, great list! Pretty much everything you said is what I wish I had or would make more time for. I didn't realize it until reading this but there are so many things I should really do, like reading (things other than blogs) and scrapbooking. I am lazy too and wish I would do more activities but really at the age our babies are at there isn't a whole hell of a lot we can do.
Oh so many things. Reading, puzzles, scrapbooking, cross stiching, playing the piano, cooking....relaxing for sure. Once the wedding is over I'll have a lot more time, I think.
Post a Comment