I'm sitting by myself in the dark, kind of. It's just after lunch on Friday. The weather is not what you'd call nice, hence the darkness. Chloe is napping, boyfriend is at work, and I'm using this time to catch up on reading blogs.
The weekend is an important one.
Sunday is Chloe's first birthday party. Friends and family will be coming over to help celebrate. I am beyond excited to see some of these people. It's been too long since I've seen some of them, like my grandfather.
I bought a bunch of food, a bunch of supplies, the little present and the outfit. But I still don't feel prepared.
There's still cleaning to do, the big present to pick up, and a few small groceries to get. A few more groceries to get, since I ate some of the party food. Oops.
I also went a job interview yesterday. I don't want to get into details, but I'm hoping to hear back about it today, whether it's a good answer or a bad one. A lot of things depend on that answer, no matter which way it goes.
So things are a bit all over the place here. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, and I think I just need to write out a to-do list and tackle it, then I'll feel better.
Oh how I love lists.
What's your weekend looking like?
2 comments:
Yay for birthday parties!! I hope you can get everything ready by then. Good luck with the job!! I hope you get it. :)
Haha, I so can't buy party food any more than a day in advance because I would eat it too. It's just so tempting. Good luck with the job, keep us posted, please!
Post a Comment