![]() |
| [ via ] |
I read this hilarious blog post in a blog called 'All in my Twenties'. The post was by 'So Shay', and her husband. This is where I first heard the term 'blogband', which basically stands for blogging husband, aka husband of a blogger.
The post is half written by the husband, and he lists 5 things he's learned about being a blogband.
It made me giggle, and I can relate a little even though I haven't incorporated boyfriend too much (personally) into my blog yet. He only knows it exists, and I don't know if he's taken the trouble to find it yet. Maybe now that we're sharing a computer. Who knows.
My point? Check out that blog post, especially if your boyfriend/husband helps you out with you blogging duties every now and then.

2 comments:
Lol!! That was hilarious. Fiance could learn a few of those, I'll have to show it to him.
I'm going off topic again, but I'm presenting you with another blog award!
http://janeridgewood.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-versatile-award.html
Post a Comment