Friday, September 07, 2012

I Love Being a Lazy Mom

Every now and then, I like to share with you some of my favorite blogs, and why I love them. That way you can benefit from them as well. The first one I want to share is 


I'm a Lazy Mom


It is the pefect blog for me, because I am quite lazy, and I am also a mom. The blog is filled with quick little tips on parenting, super easy recipes (all separated into easy-to-find categories), and to top it all off, she's funny. Have I convinced you yet? Maybe you need a little more to go on. First off, are you a lazy mom?

Here are some of my favorite 'Lazy Mom' tips:

And a recipe: Lazy Pita Pizza

So take my advice and visit Lazy Mom right now!

Ps. Have you 'liked' me on Facebook yet? I'd love it if you did. 

5 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

LOL I just love that there's a blog for this :)

Sean Marie said...

I'm definitely a lazy mom and not afraid to admit it! Thanks for shring this blog, checking it out. Going to like you FB page now. Had no idea you had one!

Courtney said...

Ha! I am guilty of being a lazy mom too, but I don't know how to do it any other way. :-) Cute blog! Visiting from SITS!

Baby Sister said...

I didn't realize your blog was on Facebook. :) Done!!

Stacey said...

Well aren't you sweet to share my blog with your readers!! Thank you!

The Lazy Mom wuz here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...