Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chloe, at 2 years and 5 months old


- Chloe still loves Dora the Explorer, but now also loves Bubble Guppies and Super Why.

- Chloe loves to read. Her favorite books right now are: I Am Small, The Napping House, The Elephant and the Bad Baby (which was a book that MY own mother had when she was a child).

- She loves to jump on the bed.

- She's a mommy's girl and always wants to be with me when we're home together.

- She weighs about 26lbs.

- She absolutely loves going to bed. No sarcasm. I hope this phase never ends.

- She can sing the ABCs perfectly. She can count past 10, to about 15 without a problem. She can count to about 8 in Spanish. She knows a few colors (orange, yellow, blue, green, red) and gets them right most of the time. She never gets orange wrong.

- She loves swimming and bath time.

- She loves Cheerios and raisins and bagels and cheese.

- She loves playing with her babies and Little People. She plays pretend with little figures and dolls, actually making them walk and speak.



3 comments:

Baby Sister said...

So stinking adorable. :) And she's getting so big!!

BNM said...

Wow my little one just turned 2.. I wish he could sing his ABCs and know colors hahaha he says shut up really well though (mom fail) Haha! He loves bubble guppies too!

Chloe is adorable!

BNM said...

wow my little one just turned two. I wish he could sing his ABCs and know his colors. He says shut up really well though (mom fail) Haha.

He loves bubble guppies too.. I like that little cartoon!

Chloe is adorable :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...