Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Another job change

I got a new job. A week ago, I met with people at the head office for the hotel I used to (still kind of) work for. They offered me a full-time job at their call center. It's not like your typical call center - since this is just for a family business, and there are only currently 3 other people that work in the call center. It should be fun. I already know how to do a lot of aspects of the job, since I've worked in three positions between two of the hotels in the chain. 

My first day was today, only for about 3 hours. I hate the boring orientation days at jobs, but I think the job itself will be pretty fun and easy. Here's to hoping. Either way, yay for having a full-time job where I get to sit on my ass all day. 

My last day at the coffee shop is Friday. I'm going to miss it. I never thought I'd say that. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Yay hooray!! So happy for you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...