Pages
Home
About
Miss Chloe
Important Posts
Buttons
Contact
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Some of My Favorite Posts
May 21 - Links to My Favorite Posts
Of course I have some linked in my
Important Posts
page, but this is a fresh list. Some old, some new. Here are ten:
Chloe's birth story
Meeting Eric
Video:
The Annoying Orange terrifies my child
*Note: Now she laughs and sings along with it.
Chloe fails at Cake Smash photos
2012 in review
What I'm most afraid of
Advice to my daughters
A weekday in my world
10 things that make me really happy
About Night Terrors
Send me a link to one of
your
favorite blog posts!
1 comment:
Baby Sister
said...
Good list. I especially love the advice to my daughters.
June 03, 2013 11:12 pm
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good list. I especially love the advice to my daughters.
Post a Comment