
May 3 - Things That Make Me Uncomfortable
Feelings
Especially feelings that lead to crying. I never know what to say or do. Cue uncomfortable silence.
Bugs
Mostly they make me feel terrified and/or panicked. But if one is somewhere in the house because it narrowly escaped being killed, I just feel very uncomfortable until it's gone.
Praise
People praising me for doing something trivial. Or even something big. Just awkward.
Revealing Clothes
I'd rather wear my shirts as shirts, and bottoms to go with them.
Sex Scenes in Movies
When I'm watching it with a parent/grandparent. It's not so bad now that I'm 25, but still awkward enough.
What makes you uncomfortable?
2 comments:
Spiders. And people complementing me. I have the hardest time knowing how to handle it.
It's not even just sex scenes on T.V./movies but kissing scenes in general. Even if I am all alone I have to look away because I think it's just gross. I swear I am not prude, it just makes me feel violated in a way when I watch two people go at it. Haha, I guess I am a little prude then...
Post a Comment