Thursday, May 09, 2013

A Moment in My Day


Thursday, May 9 - A Moment in My Day


I'm picking a moment from yesterday, because we all know I won't blog if I leave it until I get a picture tonight. And no one wants to hear about the moments I spend at work.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. The kids were sweaty and sandy when I picked them up from daycare. I couldn't wait to get them fed so I could put them in fresh, pretty summer clothes. That's what we did, and then we got in to the car to pick Eric up from work, with the girls dancing in their car seats as usual. 


Fast forward to when the girls are fast asleep, and Eric and I get to be nerds, working on more bead projects


Yesterday was a good day. 

2 comments:

Aleshea said...

AWW, you daughter is to cute.

Baby Sister said...

Sounds like a great day. :) You and Eric are cute together. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...