Friday, May 24, 2013

Family Pictures

Once upon a time, I mentioned that we took some family photos with Eric's family. I don't have much to say today anyway, so here they are. 

The whole family: Eric, me, his brother's girlfriend, brother in the white hat, two sisters, sister's boyfriend, his mom up front, along with Chloe, Madi and the two other grandchildren of the family. 



Eric's mother and the grandchildren. I love that they treat Chloe like family too.



4 comments:

Jayme said...

That's awesome that they treat Chloe like part of the family- it can be tough to find people like that :) And the pic of the four of you is really nice!

Sean Marie said...

LOVE these photos! My two favorites are the group one with Chloe sitting on Eric's mom, and the one of the girls on the swings! You all seem like one big happy family. :)

Mo @ The Baby is Fine said...

great pics! the last one is my fave :)

Baby Sister said...

I love them!! Although, Eric needs to learn how to smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...