Saturday, May 25, 2013

10 Things I Did This Week

1. I finally finished 50 Shades of Grey. NOT my favorite book, that's for sure. Read my review.

2. We took family pictures with Eric's family, here they are.

3. I'm an awesome employee and so I got enough 'work dollars' to cash in for a gift card. I chose Old Navy, and can't wait to get shopping this weekend.

4. We watched The Hangover 2. Good movie, way too similar to the first, but still funny and a good watch. I still want to see part 3.

5. Chloe had me up for about an hour around 2am one night. She played. Madi woke Eric up, so he came down to investigate once Madi was back to bed, and so we watched America's Funniest Home Videos together in the middle of the night.

6. The girls became obsessed with Dora the Explorer. They both like to try to sing the song anytime they see her anywhere - which is often because she's on Chloe's boots, one of our bowls, and on tv a lot. It's adorable really.

7. I ate a lot of chocolate. And chips.

8. I started reading 50 Shades Darker. Am I crazy? Maybe.

3 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Good for you for being a good employee! I wish my crap job offered perks like that.

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

When I saw Hangover 2, I thought the same thing! But I'm still looking forward to the 3rd.

Baby Sister said...

Good job on #3!! That's awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...