May 2 - Educate
Rather than putting some real effort into teaching something I know a lot about (I can't think of anything!) I am going to teach you how to Not Become a Super Crazy Stressed Out Mom.
I:
- Worry about budgeting
- Worry about grocery shopping
- Worry that I'm not eating healthy enough
- Worry that my kids aren't eating enough variety of foods
- Worry that we need tires, car repair, dental work done and can't afford it
- Worry that we'll never be caught up with our debt
- Worry that my car is going to break down
- Worry that I'm not doing enough activities with the kids
- Worry that the house isn't clean enough
- Worry that I'm not working hard enough at work
- Worry that I won't get enough sleep tonight
- Worry that I'll be late for work
- Worry that the kids won't nap
- Worry that I'll get a super headache if I don't have caffeine fast enough
- Worry that I'll get sick
- Worry...
- Worry...
- Worry...
So how to not become a super crazy stressed out Mom?
Stop giving a shit about most of that stuff.
You're welcome!
(If only it was that easy, right?)
4 comments:
Agreed! Cute take on it though, thanks for giving me a giggle. I do wish it was that easy. Although, I usually only worry about 3 of those at one time so that's a good start, right?
This is great!! Love it!
haha So so true. The life of a mom, or wife, or even I guess just person can be filled with worries! And worrying itself helps basically nada.
Lol!! So true. :)
PS, I keep meaning to tell you, I like your new layout. It's super cute. :)
Post a Comment