1. I didn't exactly do this, but Eric's car broke down. Like we didn't have enough problems before.
2. I finally convinced Eric to take the necessary step towards getting legal papers signed concerning Madi.
3. All week I dreaded the weekend. The last thing I feel like doing is spending a weekend stuck in the house with two cranky children and one cranky me.
4. I was up Sunday night from about 12:30-3am because Chloe had a bad cough. It made her throw up once and then she was too hyped up to go back to sleep for awhile.
5. We looked at a mini home that a co-worker's daughter has for sale. Gorgeous place, but wrong location for us but it got us thinking about someday buying a home.
6. I figured out a way to get my broken iPod to work. The on/off button won't press. So I need to plug it in to charge it. When I unplug, the screen lights up and I just have to turn the music on with the touch screen. Once the screen goes to sleep I can't change it anymore though, I just have to let it play. At least it's progress.
7. I started a photo a day challenge on Instagram.
8. I started a blog every day challenge as well, but that won't last on the weekends. I don't have it in me to open up the computer when I'm home.
9. Big Brother Canada ended, and for the first time I'm pretty sad to see the end. I loved watching these people play.
10. I forgot to post this on time, as usual. So I finished it Monday and back posted it. Oops.

1 comment:
I hate car problems, they're so annoying. I'm glad your iPod is semi-working now, that's good.
Post a Comment