Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blurbs, etc.

Once upon a time I got a job. And part of the job was selling tickets for dinner theatre. And this week there is a sale on the dinner theatre tickets. So I've been much busier at work lately. 

I thought I had something to say today, but it turns out I don't. 

- I am very tired. Madi had a screamfest as soon as we went to bed last night for about an hour, for what seemed like no reason. How fun. 

- For the first time in a long time, I am so sick of sugar and chocolate right now. And it's only because I drank less than half a can of Pepsi. I'm not a huge fan of pop. 

- I miss Chloe and want to go home from work. I have a little over an hour left. 

- I died my (dirty blonde) hair over the weekend. Before and after pictures below. Dirty blonde. It even sounds like an ugly color. I like my hair better when it's darker. 

Someday soon I might actually blog, but today I'm just not feeling it. 

"Cheese"


Before

After

3 comments:

Mo @ The Baby is Fine said...

love the color - looks great on you. I always have mine dyed, ALWAYS. the natural color is like yours, ashy/dirty blonde/brown, but now it is over 50% gray so there is even less of a chance of me ever going natural again! i like it darker, too. :)

Jayme said...

Your hair looks great that shade. I just dyed mine too only it came out horrible and then I tried to add highlights to fix/cover some of the issues and yeah. I'm a freakin rainbow now.

Baby Sister said...

Adorable pictures of the girls. And I like your new hair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...