Friday, August 17, 2012

The Annoying Orange Terrifies My Child

I love when some of my favorite bloggers post videos. It makes them seem so much more real. I tend to forget to post videos, even though I take a million of my little monster. It just always slips my mind. 

Today is a bit of an exception though. Today she was playing in her room happily, I could hear her toys making noises. All of a sudden she starts crying. Not just her whiny cry, but her scared cry. So I peek in and she's holding an Annoying Orange talking toy. 

Being the terribly parent that I am, I tried again later to make sure that was actually why she was crying. It was. Then (of course, terrible parent) I did it one more time to get it on video. Enjoy. 


Are there any toys that your child is terrified of?

12 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Haha!

My son used to be scared of The Backyardigans. Whenever they'd come on the screen he'd run off screaming.

Sean Marie said...

I'm terrible too, because I definitely laughed out loud at this. I love Chloe, she is even more adorable in video form!

Baby Sister said...

Oh that's so funny and so sad at the same time!!

another jennifer said...

I'd cry if I had to listen to that orange too! So cute and sad. :)

Vinma said...

Wonderful! your daughter is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

The Annoying Orange is big at our house but we have a houseful of boys, so maybe that's the difference. I can do the OA laugh almost spot-on and that's the only thing my boys think is remotely cool about me. :)

Mama Up! said...

heck, I am terrified of that thing!

Chris Carter said...

That's HILARIOUS in a really bad way!!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is too cute! I would have done the same thing to get it on video! haha :)

The Liebers said...

So cute! I would probably cry with that annoying toy too!!

The Real Mom said...

I dont like that orange either! Just sayin'
Happy SITS day, late ;)

Lynne said...

Wow, this was wonderful. I don't think that there is anything that my baby is afraid of, but we do have some talking animal toys that he looks at like, "You don't know me like that." Awesome post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...