Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hey, It's Okay

I'm linking up with Amber for Hey It's Okay Tuesday. Because it's fun, and you should too.

Hey it's okay...


- To wonder why all my top referring URLs for this blog seem to be spam-type websites. 

- To have like 5 cups of water randomly placed around the apartment, and to drink from any of them when needed - aka when a coughing fit occurs. 

- To want to throw your boyfriend's iPhone out the window. He probably doesn't think that's okay. 

- To eat chocolate for breakfast sometimes.

- To put your daughter down for a nap at the same time everyday, even though she no longer naps and just plays in her bed. It's almost the same thing as a nap. 

- To complain on Facebook at 1am even though there's no one around to acknowledge it. It makes me feel better, okay?

- To never want to be a stay-at-home mom full-time. Ever. 

- To desperately want to cuddle a newborn baby, while not wanting one of your own. 

- To let the dishes soak in the sink long enough that you need to empty the water and re-fill it with warm water again. 

- To waste all your free time on blogger / facebook / twitter / pinterest and so on. 

Me and Chloe-the-blur

5 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Mmm, love chocolate for breakfast. Or any time.

Megan said...

I do the same thing with cups of water and my boyfriend always acts like it is nasty and want's to know how long the cup has been there....umm I don't know couldn't of been that long I am pretty sure I drank out of it...yesterday?

I kill so much time on the interent and half the time can't even tell you what I was looking at!

Baby Sister said...

I swear I have received so many spam comments this last year. So annoying.

Sarah B. said...

Chocolate for breakfast - that's what Nutella is for!! :)

Sean Marie said...

Yeeep! Agree with almost every single one of these.

All my referring URL's are spammy websites too. It just recently started. I have no idea why or how but it's a little annoying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...