Monday, September 30, 2013

5 for Five



Five Things to Do LAST Week

1. Put the summer clothing bin away, and take the winter one out.
Yes, I actually did this!

2. Keep up with my $5 budgeting app. Especially come payday. 
I'm trying. My accounts are up to date. Need to update Eric's. 

3. Bring a real meal to work for lunch twice, not counting today. 
I don't think I did

4. Say 'thank you' more. 
Nope. 

5. Organize at least 20% of the basement. 
We may have done that much. 



Five Things to Do THIS Week

1. Try to sell as much of our unwanted stuff as possible. 

2. Don't miss anytime at work between Tuesday-Thursday.

3. Menu plan for at least 3 days this week and bring leftovers to work at least once.

4. Do not buy ANY kids clothes, used or new. 

5. Get the kids to help pick up their toys at least once a day. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Well, some is better than none. :) Good luck with not buying kids clothes. That could be difficult. Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...