Thursday, September 12, 2013

Changes


I haven't died.

There's just too much going through my head to be able to write anything down.

My current job ends one month from yesterday. I just gave notice to the daycare that the girls won't be there any longer.

We've discussed moving closer to family. As much hassle as it might be, I think that might be better for us. As long as I can find a job. The rent is cheaper there, and it's a smaller town so it might be easier on us having just one car. Plus, have I mentioned that family would be closer to help out?

Things are so crazy right now.

2 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

I hope things change for the better! Being closer to family will be nice. Good luck!

Baby Sister said...

That would be nice to be closer to family. I hope you can find something!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...