1. Well I can tell you one thing I didn't do, and that's blog. Very much.
2. I finished watching the Sex and the City series with Eric. Yeah, he watched some of it too. Time to watch the movies, though I know they're not as good. I've seen 'em before.
3. I made a Pokemon joke. I think it we weren't engaged, Eric would've asked me on the spot.
4. We made the whole Scooby Doo clan with beads.
5. We thought about maybe moving to another city, if we could come to a custody agreement with Madi's mother that she would actually follow. She actually wants her back now. She must've heard we've been happy and doing well lately.
6. So far I've been doing good with my Photo a Day Challenge on Instagram. If you don't count the fact that I had it tagged as #fmsphototaday. Yeah, an extra 't'. It took me 10+ days before I realized it.
7. I've gotten re-addicted to caffeine, kind of. Oops. Except I've also been feeling better lately. I try to never have more than half a cup or else I get shaky.
8. I've been trying out a new budgeting app. Hoping me and Eric get used to it. It would be easier than constantly checking our bank accounts.
9. I applied for a really great job, but I don't really think I'll get it. Fingers crossed!
10. I went to my third counselling appointment.
What did you do all week?
What did you do all week?


1 comment:
Nice Scooby Doo beads!! You made Hubby's day, again, with your Pokemon joke comment. :) I hope things work out with Madi's mom, that can be stressful. And I hope you get the awesome job! And, most of all, I hope the counseling is working for you.
Post a Comment