1. We started an Instagram page and working more on our Facebook page for our bead creations. We do ship orders if anyone is interested :)
2. Eric's schedule changed and now he still starts work at 10am, but is stuck there until 7pm. I thought it would be nice to have the extra money and not have to rush to feed the girls before we pick him up, but in reality it sucks a lot. I'd rather have him home with us longer before the girls go to bed.
3. I signed the girls up for a music class that happens every Saturday morning. Lucky me, the lady was having a contest and I won - one month free for one of the girls.
4. All of a sudden summer ended. We went from wearing shirts and sandals to immediately wearing pants and coats. It's crazy how fast the weather changes around here.
5. I worked a front desk shift at the hotel with one of the workers who's kind of like the assistant front desk manager. She put in a good word with the manager about keeping me here part-time. I was hoping to stay anyway, but they hired someone else. We'll see what happens.
6. I started participating in a Photo a Day Challenge on my own personal Instagram.
7. I started Chloe's birthday present shopping on Sunday with Eric. I bought her the cutest sweater at Osh Kosh. I almost never buy clothing brand new, so I usually save it for special occasions.
8. Eric and I also did some marathon cleaning on Sunday. We got a nice chunk of our basement cleaned up, I managed to sell a nice chunk of my baby clothes, and we even got some mopping done. It was a nice bonding experience :p
9. On Eric's request, I started playing a Pokemon game on his DS. I don't hate it. I'm embarrassed to admit that.
10. It was a long week of being tired quite often. I'm glad it's the weekend.

1 comment:
How fun for them to be in a music class!! And that it's free. That's nice. :) Good luck on finding a job!! That is not a fun search. I always try to tell Hubby that cleaning is a good bonding experience...he just rolls his eyes at me. But I don't really believe myself either. Lol Hubby is a HUGE Pokemon fan and smiled really big when I read that line to him. Especially when you said you didn't hate it. "Well, duh! It's Pokemon!!" :)
Post a Comment