Saturday, September 28, 2013

10 Things I Did This Week

1. We celebrated Chloe's second birthday!! 


3. I started to find my work days really dragging on lately. 

4. I got addicted to Scary Mommy Confessions

5. I got tired of budgeting and planning etc. I just don't want to do it all anymore. The app I downloaded doesn't help, because it isn't organized enough for me. 

6. We made an appointment to look at a townhouse. The cost is about the same as the place we're in now - rent is more, but heat is included. The downsides to this place is there's no basement or yard, but it's a lot nicer and it's closer to both of our jobs, which will help with the no-car situation. 

7. Eric got a surprise day off work (that neither of us wanted him to have) so we had lunch downtown on Friday. 

8. We managed to pay off a decent chunk of Eric's credit card. 

9. I can't think of anything else. 

10. ....

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I think number 10 is my favorite. ;) That's nice that you were able to pay off some of his credit card. I love the feeling of being slightly less ind debt.

The Lady Okie said...

I am always addicted to cupcakes. So. Good. Congrats on paying off some debt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...