Saturday, September 21, 2013

10 Things I Did This Week

1. I looked into going back to school to take a refresher course on the Legal Office Specialist course I graduated from in 2007. It's free, they told me, except for the books. But I don't know if I could ever manage it anyway, with the kids and being low income and all. I need to be able to work. 

2. Kind of going with number one, I applied for a legal office assistant job in town. Don't really think I'll get it, and it's only for one year anyway - covering someone's maternity leave. Kind of like I am at my current job. 

3. I apartment searched like crazy, between two different cities. Ditto with job hunting. 

4. I watched the Sex and the City movie with Eric. Thursday night he grabbed it from the DVD shelf without either of us bringing it up. He was a little embarrassed. 

5. I called to cancel our cable. It saves us $40 a month. It will be disconnected Tuesday. 

6. I wished my fiance would shave his scary looking face. 

7. I super surprised and excited by a gift my bosses got for Chloe's birthday party coming up on Sunday. 

8. I thanked the heavens for Dora. She saves my sanity. A lot. 

9. I took the kids in the wagon to the park. It is so much more work than it sounds. 

10. I didn't sleep the greatest. I hope this weekend and next week are better. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Taking a refresher course would be nice, but definitely lots of work. I hope you get the job, that would be nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...