Monday, September 23, 2013

5 for Five: Goals for the Week



Five Things to Do LAST Week

1. Recreate Chicken Crepes recipe from work, and blog about it later. 
Nope!

2. Finish my DIY birthday decor project before Chloe's party. 
I did! Pictures and details soon!

3. Make a full breakfast meal one day for the family - bacon and eggs included. 
Nope

4. Eat at least three salads! 
- I ate one, plus quite a few bites of Chloe's at a restaurant Monday night. Progress! 

5. Read at least 10 pages in the book I'm reading: Finding Emma
And nope! 



Five Things to Do THIS Week

1. Put the summer clothing bin away, and take the winter one out.

2. Keep up with my $5 budgeting app. Especially come payday. 

3. Bring a real meal to work for lunch twice, not counting today. 

4. Say 'thank you' more. 

5. Organize at least 20% of the basement. 

2 comments:

The Lady Okie said...

I need to bring out my winter clothes too!

Baby Sister said...

Well, at least you got some of them done, right? :) Good luck with your new list!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...