Wednesday, October 17, 2012

15 Things I Love About Being a Mom


Age 1

1 - The way you hug me when I drop you off at daycare, even though I know it's because you don't want me to leave you

2 - The excitement on your face when I pick you up at daycare

3 - How I look forward to picking you up at daycare so much everyday

4 - How happy you look when you manage to stand up without any help at all

5 - Watching you take that one, wobbly first step, over and over

6 - Watching you walk around with your walker like it's nothing

7 - Listening to you babble like you know exactly what you're saying

8 - Hearing you say 'tickle tickle' or 'uh oh'

9 - Playing ball with you. You're a good catcher and thrower

10 - Dressing you up in cute outfits. I'll love it even more when you start walking on your own

11 - Noticing little things you've picked up, like how to wipe a nose, and finally how to drink from a sippy cup

12 - How you hug your doll everytime I give her to you

13 - How you lay down on your pillow buddy for a few seconds when you notice it's there

14 - Daydreaming about all the fun things we can do when you're older and how much more fun holidays are going to be

15 - Watching you grow and celebrating every milestone with you

3 comments:

Chris Carter said...

SO sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how sweet this is. And universal. I know so many of these!

Baby Sister said...

How cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...