Thursday, October 04, 2012

I just don't have the time

I don't have time to blog anymore. I really don't.

I need to be in the shower like an hour ago so that I can hurry up and dry my hair and get it presentable so I don't have to worry about it in the morning.

I need to be ready to start dinner in just a little over an hour.

I need to get to bed before 11pm, because I am so tired of being so tired.

But in reality? This is the first time I'm sitting down since I got home from work, and I'm not sure I can move just yet, so therefore this is my time for blogging.

I am insanely grateful for this three day weekend coming up.
 
I miss spending actual time with my daughter.
 
And I have so little time, that it took me more than 12 hours to finish this post.

4 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I hope you enjoy your three day weekend!!

Unknown said...

Life is crazy sometimes and at those times sometimes you have to just do you can.

Blogging is a hard road too, sometimes its dissapointing when you think you just wrote an awesome post and get no comments.

Chris Carter said...

It seems right now you need to focus on other things like work and your Chloe. The blog can wait and will always be an option when you have the time and the desire. This is a big transition and change in your life and you have SO much going on! Maybe think of a time during the weekend you can put aside one hour to write... but not crunch it during the week. Just an idea- I would stress all the time if I had to do it all like you!! hang in there!! Enjoy Chloe and I pray things get a little less crazy for you as you settle into a nice new rhythm of life! :)

Sean Marie said...

Venassa, I told you before and I'll tell ya again, I SERIOUSLY admire the crap outta you! Good for you. I know it's hard work but you are such a strong mama and doing so well for yourself. You among anyone deserves to enjoy some time off and soak up your little one. :) Enjoy your weekend girlfran.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...