Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving, so in true Thanksgiving style, these are some of the things I'm thankful for lately:
My little girl
Of course. She's just so full of personality lately and I get so excited when it's time to pick her up at daycare. She was sick the night before Thanksgiving, but she took it like a champ.
* So if we're keeping this one for the books, Chloe's first time getting real sick was early morning on October 8th.
My amazing boyfriend
I don't know how he does it. He's basically my life saver now that I'm back to work with no car. He gets up early to drive me to work most days. Other days he takes the bus and lets me take his car. He's taken taxis for me. He's dropped Chloe off at daycare for me. He's paid extra on the bills so I'd have more money to put towards a car. When he thinks it's his turn to do the dishes he won't let me touch them. He cooks most of our meals when he's home. He does anything I ask him to and the best part? He's never complained once.
My new job
It's my first day working by myself, and I love it so far.
My family and friends
Of course. All all my material things, my health, and so on.
Coming up soon.. pictures of Chloe's cake smash photo session.

2 comments:
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. :) Your boyfriend is a keeper!! :)
Happy Thanksgiving! It's always nice to reflect and count our blessings. That is awesome about your boyfriend. So glad you've found someone to help and and to love.
Can't wait to see the pictures of Chloe eating cake!
Post a Comment