With more time to blog lately, I've had a little bit more time to read blogs and have picked up a few new ones along the way. These are some blogs that I've recently discovered and have been loving lately.
Don't worry, I still love all my old favorites.
Don't worry, I still love all my old favorites.
The first post I read was Why I Never Let My Children Drink 100% Fruit Juice, and I was immediately a new follower. This short post was a close runner-up favorite.

Meghan loves books, like I used to I do, and she plays the game of Eff, Marry and Kill on her blog. You know, where you pick which guy you'd like to marry and kill, and, uh, stuff.
One of my favorite posts of hers is 10 Signs You're Too Young to Get Married. Also, Kristen's blog designs are gorgeous.
What blogs are you loving lately? Share some links.


5 comments:
Those were some interesting blogs, thanks for giving me new reading material!
Glad to find some new ones! Thanks.
Lol. The marriage list was funny.
Thanks for sharing. Eff Marry Kill totally has me intrigued :)
I will have to check out those blogs!
Post a Comment