Well here I am... actually sitting at home on my own computer. Blogging. Strange.
Today was the day after payday, so although I got to spend my first weekend day alone with Eric, we spent most of the day doing errands and then some cleaning.
Now we're home with just Madi, since Chloe is at her father's. It's snack time, and for once I don't need to make the snack and supervise it. I get to just sit around. It's nice.
Also since it was payday, we stopped by Old Navy. My child clothing addiction store. I only shopped from the clearance section, so I got 4 things for $20. Skirt, shorts and a t-shirt for Chloe, and an outfit for my friend's baby.
Sometimes I'm such a shopaholic.
I'm not sure why I'm updating, as I really don't have much to say, but Monday might be another busy work day. I'm giving up my dinner theatre duties since they hired a girl to run the box office for the rest of the summer. After I train her tomorrow, things at work should be slow for a little while. Fingers crossed.
1 comment:
Any news is good news. :) How nice to have a chill weekend!!
Post a Comment