Wednesday, June 12, 2013

10 Things I Will Never Do


1. Make friends with a spider or similar insect.

2. Send my daughter to live with someone else. 

3. Say the words "I'll have mine with onions."

4. Say the words "Hell yeah, I'd love to change that diaper!"

5. Let my children go without something they need.

6. Think I have too much money. Ever. 

7. Want to give up coffee, although I think it would be a health benefit. 

8. Wish I could be a full-time stay at home Mom. I need that break from the kids. 

9. Hate online shopping. Or any shopping. Shopping for cleaner gives me a 'shopping high' sometimes. 

10. Hate baby clothes and baby shoes. Never.


I've been seeing a new link party floating around (mostly just on Shelley's blog) about Never Will I Ever, so I'm stealing the idea even though I'm two days late to the party. What will you never do?

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

How cute. :) I will never stop loving chocolate. Or cheese. Or Hubby. :)

booooo said...

This is such a fun idea, totally linking up and stealing!

P.S: It's been awhile so this might be late but I love the new layout!

Sara Ivy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...