1. I got my engagement ring back last Sunday, and took it right back to get re-sized for a second time. There was an airplane problem so I still don't have it back.
2. I got an Old Navy gift card from work, and used it with my Supercash to get $41 in clothes, and only spent $6 of my own money. But I also spent a bit of money getting a few things for the girl at Wal-Mart. Do you know who needs summer clothes? Definitely not my girls. Bad addiction.
3. I finally got new tires put on my car. Eric took the car in for me.
4. Chloe and I spent the day and night at Mom's Saturday night. We spent the entire day outside. Chloe went in the pool twice and loved it. It was a pretty great day. I wish we had a big yard with a pool. All that sun and heat had me wanting to take a nap at 6pm but I survived until 10 without one.
5. Sunday morning we ate breakfast outside then Chloe and I went to visit my friend Scott - who just got home from a year in the Dominican PLUS it was his birthday. It was great visiting with everyone but we left early in the afternoon because Chloe didn't want to nap earlier and was starting to get cranky.
6. I sold over $20 in books. My basement feels lighter already. I can't wait to get ALL the junk out.
7. I went to the dinner theatre preview show with Eric. The show was fantastic as they always are. The food was just okay.
8. Eric and I finally finished season 3 of Arrested Development (which I've already seen a few times) and are now watching the new season 4 on Netflix. I'm still forming an opinion on it.
9. I got re-addicted to cheesy pretzel bits. I was addicted to them a few years ago but got sick of them.
10. I started a wedding blog, but don't know if I'm going to use it or not.



1 comment:
Sounds like a pretty good week to me. :)
Post a Comment