1. I went to Old Navy for their buy one get one for $1 sale. Yeah, like my kids needed more clothes. Whatever.
2. Big Brother 15 started! These are my thoughts on the Big Brother 15 cast. Eric and I got pizza and a ton of candy for the night.
3. I'm pretty sure I know where I want to have my wedding. Nothing's 100% yet though, and nothing's been announced.
4. I actually made packing lists - one for me, one for Chloe, and one for Madi - for this upcoming weekend. Me and Chloe are heading out to visit friends and Madi is going to stay with my Mom for the night. I'm pretty excited.
5. My car got it's first oil change. Woot.
6. I bought the Phase 10 app for my phone. Like I need another game to be addicted to. (Hello, Candy Crush).
7. We confirmed an appointment to get engagement/family photos done mid-July.

1 comment:
Shut up. There's a Phase 10 app?? That could be dangerous. I'm excited to see your engagement pictures. :)
Post a Comment