Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life is Blah

Lately I've been feeling 'meh' a lot. 

'Meh' is such a descriptive word, isn't it? 

Now please don't tell me I'm pregnant, cause I'm not, and if I was you guys would be the first to know. And by first, I mean last. Sorry. 

Lately mornings have been hard. 

The last time I got a good night's sleep was during our weekend away. I've been so tired since then that it's hard to get up. Because I'm so tired, it makes me feel... not sick, but icky... every morning. And I have very little appetite and zero energy until close to lunch time. Some days it's even hard to force down my coffee, but I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I wake up at all. 

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm not a fan. 

I've also been feeling a little crappy... emotionally... lately. I never want to do much, and don't get excited about a whole lot. Except Chloe. That child is amazing, but that's another story. 

Or some sleep. Maybe that'll fix everything. 

I doubt it. 

2 comments:

Mo @ The Baby is Fine said...

sorry you're having a rough time :( hopefully you can get some sleep soon - that can make a world of difference in the icky-factor.

Baby Sister said...

:( I'm sorry!! I hope it gets better soon and that you're able to get more sleep...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...